Hispanic Studies Advisory Board Trujillo Study Abroad Scholarship
The Hispanic Studies Advisory Board, which was established in 2018 and is comprised of alumni, parents, and friends of the department, established this fund to support students utilizing their language skills in an immersive study abroad experience.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be participating in the Spring study abroad program in Trujillo, Spain?
- Have you completed or in the process of completing SPAN 202 prior to the Trujillo program?
- Please, submit a PDF of degree audit.
- Please submit the email and name of two Spanish Faculty members to serve as your reference. (Note: the reference request will not be sent until application is submitted)
- In at least 200 words, describe how you believe studying abroad in Trujillo, Spain would assist your academic objectives and future career plans, and explain how this scholarship would meet your financial needs to participate in this program. If you have already studied abroad in a Spanish-speaking country, please specify and explain how this additional experience in Trujillo will benefit you.