Joanna Endowed Scholarship-Masters in Environmental Studies
The Joanna Endowed Scholarship in Environmental Studies is for students pursuing a Masters degree in Environmental Studies.
- Supplemental Questions
- What semester and year did you enter the program?
- Please list all GPMB coursework completed, including grades received.
- What is your thesis proposal status?
- What is the status of your oral exam? Date passed? Failed? Not yet completed?
- Please list your contributions to the GPMB, and to the general scientific community (e.g. MGBSA participation, presentations at regional or national meetings, etc.)
- Characterize, in your judgement, how far you have progressed in your thesis research.
- Write a brief abstract of your thesis proposal.
- Write a brief description of your research plans for the summer, including sources of support, both in hand and applied for.
- When do you plan to complete all degree requirements?
- Attach/upload a CV or resume.
- Advisor's email. A letter of support will be solicited on your behalf. In this correspondence, he/she is to characterize his/her judgement of your progress toward your degree and to estimate when the requirements for the degree will be completed. Please notify your major advisor of their role in your application.
- Show 6 more